Limited Warranty for Textile Products
Granted by ‘NFM Production’ Sp. z o.o., Poland (hereinafter referred to as NFM’)
Product range covered by LIMITED WARRANTY for TEXTILE PRODUCTS:
- BODY ARMOR CARRIERS AND LOAD BEARING VESTS
- LOAD BEARING ACCESSORIES
- CLOTHING (uniforms, underwear, thermal protection, headgear, etc.)
- CARRYING PRODUCTS.
This limited warranty for textile products covers the abovementioned NFM products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
This limited warranty begins on the original date of purchase and continues through the Limited Warranty Period and is valid only on NFM products purchased from NFM or a NFM authorized reseller.
The Limited Warranty Period is 12 months after the date of purchase.
If the product is found to be defective as a result of manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship during the Limited Warranty Period, NFM will, at its sole option:
- Repair or replace the product, at no charge as stipulated herein, with new or reconditioned parts or a functionally equivalent product
- For user-installable parts, require you to repair the product with new or reconditioned parts provided at no charge
All replaced parts and products, become the property of NFM and must be returned to NFM free of any third- party ownership claims within fifteen (15) days after you receive the replacement parts or products.
Replacement parts and products will be new or serviceably used, comparable in function and performance to the original parts, and warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty Period.
Obtaining Warranty Services
To receive warranty service, you must follow the procedures outlined below. Warranty service can only be performed by NFM or NFM authorized reseller where the product was purchased. NFM will not reimburse for any service performed by other parties.
Warranty claim should be made to NFM or NFM’s authorized reseller and include:
- The original dated sales invoice, or a substitute proof of purchase acceptable at NFM’s sole option in accordance with applicable
- Documentation specifying the claimed defect and all relevant supporting
Upon receiving the warranty claim, NFM shall decide at its own discretion whether to inspect the products and further process the warranty claim on-site or require the products to be returned to NFM (freight prepaid by the customer) for inspection and further warranty processing. Please note that on-site service may not be available in all areas. If return of the product is required, you must ship the product to NFM or NFM authorized reseller in its original or equivalent packaging. NFM will ship the repaired or replaced product to the address provided by the customer. In the event that freight to the address provided by the customer entails excessive costs or difficulties (including, but not limited to, if the address provided by the customer is located in the area of warfare), NFM shall require the customer to provide a different address.
Limitations and Exclusions
Though the product is considered to be compatible with many systems, it is your responsibility to determine compatibility and integration with other products or systems.
This limited warranty applies only to products manufactured by or for NFM that can be identified by the "NFM" trademark, trade name or logo affixed to them. It does not apply to non-NFM products. Manufacturers, suppliers or distributors, other than NFM, may provide their own warranties to you, but NFM, to the extent permitted by law, provides such third-party products "as is”.
This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship encountered in normal and reasonable use. The limited warranty, in respect of defects in materials, applies only insofar as such defects are a result of the materials’ inconformity with their original technical specifications and standards applying to such materials.
The limited warranty, except to the extent otherwise expressly provided for in this statement, shall not apply to the following type of exclusions:
- Defects resulting from usage, storage and maintenance of NFM products in a manner inconsistent with the product use, care, and maintenance and storage instructions contained in the applicable guides or manuals provided by NFM or on the products’
- Damage which occurs in shipment, delivery and installation by the
- Defects resulting for applications and uses for which this product was not
- Any defects if the products have been altered (including the alteration of serial numbers) or subjected to unauthorized repair or
- Cosmetic damage, such as to the exterior
- Damage (not resulting from defects in materials and workmanship) which occurs in your possession or that of other third parties, including mechanical and/or chemical damage, damage due to accidents, opening of the product case or cabinet, misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature.
- Normal wear and tear, consumables and maintenance
- Defects resulting from use of products, equipment, systems, utilities, services, parts supplies, accessories, consumables, applications, installations, repairs or connectors not supplied or authorized by
- Minor imperfections within design specifications or that do not materially alter functionality.
THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED AND DESCRIBED ABOVE. THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY NFM RELATING TO ITS TEXTILE PRODUCTS. IT SHALL NOT BE ENLARGED BY ANY REPRESENTATIONS, DESCRIPTIONS, COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE USAGE, RENDERING OF TECHNICAL ADVICE, SERVICE, SAMPLES, MODELS, OR OTHERWISE. FURTHERMORE IT SHALL NOT BE ALTERED OR EXPANDED BY ANY ACTS, STATEMENTS, OR AGREEMENTS OF ANY DEALER, EMPLOYEE, OR AGENT OF NFM OTHER THAN BY A DULY AUTHORIZED OFFICER OF NFM.
NO WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL APPLY AFTER THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIODS STATED ABOVE. NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OR GUARANTY GIVEN BY ANY PERSON, FIRM OR CORPORATION WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS COVERED HEREBY SHALL BE BINDING ON NFM. NFM UNDERTAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT, AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY THAT THE PRODUCTS WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR WHICH YOU MAY BE BUYING THE PRODUCT, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR IN APPLICABLE LAW. NFM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE SAVINGS OR OTHER BENEFITS,
OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, LIQUIDATED, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE RELATED TO NFM’S PRPODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE AND EVEN IF NFM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NO RECOVERY OF ANY KIND AGAINST NFM SHALL BE GREATER IN AMOUNT THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT SOLD BY NFM AND CAUSING THE ALLEGED DAMAGE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF NFM’S PRODUCTS COVERED HEREBY, IS NONTRANSFERABLE AND STATES YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
If there is any inconsistency between this Limited Warranty and any other agreement or statement included with or relating to the NFM products or services, this limited warranty shall govern, unless such any other agreement or statement expressly states otherwise. If any provision of this limited warranty is found invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable and the remainder of the limited warranty shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.